The university of Stirling is pleased to announce University of Stirling Scholarship for the MSC/Mitt in Gender studies (applied), financed by Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn. University of Stirling Scholarship is a partly financed scholarship for foreign students. University of Stirling Scholarship is program created to assist students who want to embark on master’s studies. The scholarship offers £2,000 fee reduction.
The University of Stirling has been ranked the UK’s University of the Year in acknowledgment of its topnotch facilities and quality across sports performance, research and education, and University of Stirling Scholarship is to assist students with varied life experiences which have directed their journey to postgraduate study.
Since its establishment in 1967 the University has been assisting its graduates, staff and students to change the world. University of Stirling history begins with a visionary who acknowledged that society was being changed and it required people capable of navigating change.
The first chancellor, Lord Robbins was an economist who transformed the face of British higher education. He knew the significance of a skilled workforce to the future wealth and welfare of society. For him it was all about ‘education with a purpose’ and his principle affirmed that academic places should be accessible to all who were eligible for them by skill and attainment. The Robbins Report amplified access to higher education, and since that time the University of has been conveying the progressive vision and transformative thinking he first voiced in the 1960s.
On 18th of September 1967, 164 undergraduate scholars and 31 postgraduates started their courses at the new Pathfoot Building. From that time the university has grown to above 14,000 students from more than 120 countries and over 92,000 alumni in 170 nations.
The campus is positioned on the edge of the busy city of Stirling, nearby Glasgow and Edinburgh, and located on the site of the notable Airthrey estate which includes the Robert Adam-designed 18th century Airthrey Castle. In 2016 the campus was ranked first in the UK by International Student Barometer.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- University of Stirling Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- University of Brighton Scholarships in UK 2022
- Grove City College financial need Scholarships in USA 2021( Full-fee Scholarship)
- University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships 2021-22 for International Students
- University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships – Canada 2021
- McDonald Fellowships in Europe 2021/2022
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA 2021
- Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2021/2022
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
In 2002, the University of Stirling and the scenery of the Airthrey Estate was chosen by the International Council on Monuments and Sites as one of the UK’s best 20 heritage locations of the 20th century.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Field of Study: Gender studies (applied)
- Program Duration: 2-3 years
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Deadline: July 31, 2021
Benefits of University of Stirling Scholarship
The beneficiaries of University of Stirling Scholarship will be offered the following benefits:
- The Scholarship sum is £2,000 and is paid to the beneficiary in 2 installments at the end of September and the end of January.
- The award will be shared in four installments over two years if the beneficiary is studying part-time.
Eligibility for University of Stirling Scholarship
To qualify for University of Stirling Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the prerequisites below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- Only candidates holding a present offer from the University of Stirling for the MSc/MLitt Gender Studies (Applied) program will be eligible.
- All students (full and part-time/overseas, home and EU) doing the MSc/MLitt Gender Studies (Applied) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for University of Stirling Scholarship
Follow the application guidelines to below apply for University of Stirling Scholarship:
- Apply for MLitt, MSc Gender Studies (Applied) here.
- After the applicant gets the acceptance, fill in the scholarship application form.
- Applications should be emailed to: the Faculty of Arts and Humanities Graduate Studies Office. Email email@example.com.
To inquire further about Stirling University Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.