International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary is a completely financed undergraduate grant: $60,000, $15,000 (renewable annually), and $10,000 (non-renewable) which are offered to international scholars arriving first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program.
International Entrance Scholarshipat University of Calgary is a very respected award that recognizes outstanding accomplishments of international students starting their undergraduate studies.
University of Calgary provides students a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for success in life, as well as research that focuses on society’s most pressing challenges. The Institution of higher education placed in the 151-200 range internationally, and #6-9 nationally, ranked by Academic Ranking of World Universities for 2020. The University of Calgary ranked 8th in Canada and 188th by the Center for World University Rankings for 2020-2021. University of Calgary is spread across five campuses, with numerous field stations and exceptional facilities, each with its own distinguishing purpose, setting and character.
International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary – Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: December 1st, 2021
- Program Period: This based on the selected Bachelor program.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
Benefits of International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary
International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary will provide the beneficiary with the following benefits:
- Renewable yearly is $60,000, $15,000, and non-renewable is $10,000 offered to international scholars arriving first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program.
- The scholarship is renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided beneficiaries attain a GPA of 2.6/4 or above over a minimum of 24.00 units in the last winter and fall terms.
Eligibility Criteria for International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary
To be eligible for International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary, applicant must meet the requirements below:Related Articles
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- Academic Merit: A student must customarily present a minimum GPA of 3.2/4.
- Full time Registration: registered in at least 9 units in both Fall and Winter Terms for the year the award is granted.
- Financial Need: this is determined based on information provided in the online awards application.
- Other criteria may comprise but are not limited to:
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Field of Study.
How to Apply for International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary:
- Steps to apply for your undergraduate program at University of Calgary:
- You can commence your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Make use of the application guide to assist you with your application.
- Submit your application and make payment of $145 for your application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any necessary documents. Visit the documents page for further information.
- To apply for the Scholarship please follow the steps bellow:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- You’ll have to scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, select and select “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. Blocked popups will cause the page not to display.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen with any open applications or ones that are recently closed. Ensure that you take note of the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
To know further about International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary, please visit the Official Website.