Nottingham Trent University (NTU) in the United Kingdom is presently granting the International Undergraduate Scholarships for programs starting in September 2021.
The scholarship award program is competitive and will be granted to candidates who most closely satisfy or surpass the requirements for the award. An awarding committee will make the scholarship decision. The scholarship will be a tuition fee reduction. If you are granted a scholarship award, your fee will be attuned before you enrol.
They provide prestigious, competitive scholarship awards to new foreign and European students. If you have an offer to study with us in September 2021 or January 2022, you can apply. You’ll find details on this page, with application advice, deadlines, and terms and conditions.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a state-owned higher academic institution in Nottingham, England. It was established as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (subsequently Nottingham Polytechnic). Its foundations go back to 1843 with the creation of the Nottingham Government School of Design which is still in existence within the university to this present day.
Their dream is to establish the University of the future via five key strategic themes: creating chances, enriching society, valuing ideas, connecting internationally and empowering people.
Worth of International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University
- International Scholarships £2,000
- International Merit Scholarships £3,000
- Undergraduate Bachelors Scholarship awards – 50% of tuition fee in the first year, £2,000 for following years
- Undergraduate Scholarship awards – £2,000 for every year of study
- Undergraduate Scholarships Bangladesh 50% fee
- Undergraduate Scholarship award Sri Lanka – £4,000 for each year of study
Eligibility for International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University
All foreign candidates holding offers to study a full-time undergraduate program in September 2021.
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University
Applying for your scholarship is simple.
Just fill out one application form and they will evaluate you for all scholarship awards open to you.
You need to have an offer to study with us before you can apply for your scholarship.
If you’re not successful for your selected scholarship award, they’ll give consideration to your application automatically for any other scholarship award you’re qualified for.
To apply for an undergraduate course you need to:
Apply online through UCAS.
- application closing dates are 15 January for EU candidates and 30 June for non-EU candidates.
- the institution code name is NOTRE
- the institution code is N91
Before you start your application please read the following information:
- step-by-step advice on making a UCAS application
- advice on writing your personal statement
You may also find a translated UCAS guide of use.
If you’re putting in to Nottingham Trent University only, and do not put in to any other UK university in the same year, you can submit an application online using NTU’s applicant portal.
Before you apply please read the following information:
- step-by-step information on putting together an application on the applicant portal
- advice on writing your personal statement
Please be informed that if your qualification is A level and you’re awaiting the results (pending) at the time you put in, you have to apply through UCAS.
- Please submit your supporting credentials the moment you have them.
- You don’t have to wait until you have all of the documents together at the same time.
Documents can comprise qualification transcripts/certificates comprising your language test result, e.g. IELTS.
- If you’ve submitted an application through UCAS, please send your supporting documents to them through email.
- If you’ve submitted an application directly to NTU, please submit your documents on their online applicant portal under the ‘my documents’ screen.
Deadline: There are different application deadlines for the International Undergraduate Scholarships. They include:
Courses starting September 2021:
- Wednesday 13 January 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 17 February 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 24 March 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Final closing date: Wednesday, 30 June 2021 (16:00 GMT)
Courses starting January 2022:
- Wednesday 13 October 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Final deadline: Wednesday 10 November 2021 (16:00 GMT)