Good news! Masters Scholarship at Radboud University is currently open. Masters Scholarship at Radboud University is a fully funded scholarship for foreign students. The full scholarships available are twelve (12) funding the tuition of €16,000 and living expenses of €10,800. Masters Scholarship at Radboud University is a very selective one.
Deadline: March 1, 2021
Level of Study: Masters
Institution(s): Radboud University
Study in: Netherlands
Every year 12 full scholarships and about 25 partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Program for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programs (except of course the Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs, joint-degree Master’s programs, and the Master’s program in Theology (3 year). The Scholarship cannot be received with the Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. An applicant can apply for beyond one scholarship, but will only be granted one.
- Faculty of Arts
– Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
– Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Law
– International and European Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
– Biomedical Sciences
– Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science– Biology
– Computing Science
– Medical Biology
– Molecular Life Sciences
– Physics & Astronomy
- Faculty of Social Sciences– Artificial Intelligence
– Behavioural Science
– Cognitive Neuroscience
– Social and Cultural Science
- Up to two years.
Benefits of Masters Scholarship at Radboud University
Masters Scholarship at Radboud University provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full scholarshipsIt covers €16,000 tuition fee and living expenses of €10,800 (as set by the IND, the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service, for 2021/2022).
- Partial scholarships
A scholarship that isn’t full will decrease your tuition fee to € 2,168. For instance: a grant beneficiary in 2021/2022 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,168, instead of €16,000.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarship at Radboud University
To qualify for this scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries. Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not qualified for the lower EEA tuition fee for further reasons
- Already have or will get a Bachelor’s degree attained outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programs excepted, so long as that they are part of the BSc degree attained outside the Netherlands)
- Satisfy the English language proficiency prerequisite for the Master’s program of your choice
- Already been completely enrolled to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1st of September 2021 as stipulated in the formal letter of admission
- Capable to conform with the requirements for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are admitted at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic session and MSc program for which the scholarship will be granted
How to Apply for Masters Scholarship at Radboud University
Below are instructions to gain this scholarship:
- Applicants can apply by showing during their application for admission for a Master’s program in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and curriculum vitae, if you have not already done so for the Master’s program application.
- Being selected for the scholarship and being admitted to the MSc program are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s program does not imply selection for the scholarship. Applicants cannot apply for the full scholarship separately, but you apply for both the full and partial scholarship if you apply for RSP in Osiris.
- Applicants must have finished their application in the online OSIRIS Application system before 1 March 2021. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship selection. An unfinished application means that some details and/or documents are missing or illegible. Hence, be advised and submit your application before 1st of March so that the Admissions Office has enough time to review your application and inform you in case that it is incomplete. Ensure you provide your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 1 March as well.
- Selected individuals will be alerted when the concluding result by the International Office is ready with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before mid-April 2021 (date subject to change).
To inquire further on Masters Scholarship at Radboud University, please visit Official Website.