Bauchi Investment Corporation Limited was incorporated under the Companies & Allied matters Act of 1990. The company has over the years been an active player in the capital market, property development and portfolio management for various interest groups within the country.
In its drive for consolidation and to respond to future challenges, the company desires to engage the services of competent and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Division: Admin & Finance Division
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, Board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Maintain electronic and paper records to ensure the information is organized and readily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports
- Compile, proofread and revise draft of documents and reports.
- Develop memos, reports from verbal discussions/instructions.
- A degree or HND in secretarial studies or Business management.
- Five (5) years working experience in executive support role
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Job Title: Officer I (IT)
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of Application with CV and Credentials to:
The Group Managing Director,
Bauchi Investment Corporation,
37 Abdulkadir Ahmed Road,
Note: Only candidates who have made it to the next selection stage will be contacted.