With the motive of supporting talented students, the University of Manitoba is offering the International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships in Canada.
The program assists highly motivated students of impressive educational backgrounds who demonstrate financial need. Interested students who want to undertake a master’s degree or graduate diploma can apply for this program.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university that has consistently been ranked among the best universities in Canada. It offers different degree programs in the Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments.
Why study at the University of Manitoba? At this university, students will gain practical experiences, necessary insights, essential tools, and the best research facilities for creating a promising future while studying.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
About the University of Manitoba International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships
• University or Organization: University of Manitoba
• Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies
• Course Level: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma
• Award: Differential tuition fee
• Number of Awards: N/A
• Access Mode: Online
• Nationality: International
• The award can be taken in Canada
• Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
• Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma in any subject offered by the university
• Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
• Must be an international student.
• Must have achieved a minimum admission grade point average of 3.5 based on their last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or last equivalent two full years.
• Must be not recipients of external award funding that pays for their tuition.
How to Apply
• How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to take admission https://umanitoba.ca/admissions/apply-um in the Master’s degree or graduate diploma at the university, and if eligible, students will be assessed automatically during the admission process. (I.e., when a recommended and complete application is received by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) by the admissions deadline date, FGS admissions staff will calculate the GPA to determine if the student qualifies for the opportunity .)
• Required Documents: Students are required to submit academic transcripts, certificates, and resume/curriculum vitae.
• Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
• Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Benefits of University of Manitoba Scholarship, Canada
The University of Manitoba will provide the award valued at a maximum of the international student differential tuition fee.