CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Billing Officer at Courierplus Services Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The role will require the billing of all transactions to respective customers, confirmation of all invoices generated to respective customers, resolution of variances in transactions billed/invoiced promptly with customers, accuracy of all transactions and rates on the billing system.
- Issue debit and credit memos and statements to customers, cancel or void invoices, and respond to customer concerns relating to billing
- Monitoring customers’ accounts and balances – racking invoices status.
- Monitor payments from customers, exceptions, which if a client has paid late or missed payments could involve undertaking legal action.
- Send reminders to respective customers while using the ageing report
- Builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team in respect to changes, exceptions, and such like.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Billing Officer at Courierplus Services Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.