Masters Public Health, Infectious diseases Scholarship- Elise & Jack Middleditch PGCW funding – University of Western Australia is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Public Health, Infectious Diseases taught at University of Western Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Nov 2020.
Masters Public Health, Infectious diseases Scholarship- Elise & Jack Middleditch PGCW funding – University of Western Australia is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Western Australia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Health
- Infectious Diseases
Winner will receive an award amount of $15,000 to complete their study expenses in Australia at the University of Western Australia.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be enrolled as an international student at the University
- be in receipt of an Australia Awards Development Scholarship
- have experience as a medical doctor and currently, work or have worked as a clinician or in a hospital and
- have applied, and be eligible, to enroll in one of the following postgraduate degree courses: Master of Public Health or Master of Infectious Diseases
To empower this educational award, students are required to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts must be color scans of the official transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: All students commencing a UWA degree must satisfy the University’s English language requirements.