Salpha Energy – we’re passionate about off-grid energy. Salpha Energy is a for profit social business and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Desk Officer at Salpha Energy
Front Desk Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hospitality Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Have tertiary Degree (HND/B.Sc).
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Front Desk Officer at Salpha Energy” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 16, 2020
SEE OTHER OPPORTUNITY HERE
- The difference between a debit card and a credit card, and its general overview.
- What a financial plan is, and how to make one.
- Rules to be followed for successful investments.
- Know more about overdraft fees and how you can avoid them.
- A step by step guide on how to fill a money order