George Houston Resources Limited – Our client in the Education and Migration Services industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Participate in sales activities;
- Achieve set monthly sales target.
- Responsible for ensuring monthly registration target in the organization is met
- Work with the managing director, and other team member to evaluate and successfully increase sales by establishing new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- Advice on the oversea education options available, so as to enable the candidates & their families make an educated choice & the right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their oversea education, immigration and visa needs.
- Continuously expand and maintain a knowledge manual of migration legislation and policies
- Develop a wide network of students and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders including student body associations, agents, partners, and education providers.
- Age: Below 35 years
- Must live around Ikeja and its environs
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Proven sales experience with good customer base; outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into active clients; strong communication; negotiation and interpersonal skills; good knowledge of local sales region; an “eye on the prize” attitude with a passion to succeed and must possess ability to talk and convince prospects.
- N100,000 monthly + Commission + HMO + Pension.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SE” as the subject of the mail.
YOU MAY ALSO APPLY FOR:
- The difference between a debit card and a credit card, and its general overview.
- What a financial plan is, and how to make one.
- Rules to be followed for successful investments.
- Know more about overdraft fees and how you can avoid them.
- A step by step guide on how to fill a money order