University of New South Wales – Business School merit awards, 2020-21 is open for Domestic Students Australian & New Zealand Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Economics taught at University of New South Wales The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Sep 2020.
University of New South Wales – Business School merit awards, 2020-21 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of New South Wales.
- University of Stirling Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- University of Brighton Scholarships in UK 2022
- Grove City College financial need Scholarships in USA 2021( Full-fee Scholarship)
- University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships 2021-22 for International Students
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Australian & New Zealand Students can apply for this Scholarship program.
The University of New South Wales will provide $8,000 for each winning candidate. The award will cover your study expenses.
To be eligible for this application , applicants must:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period
- The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in the Bachelor of Economics (3543) program; or in a Dual Degree Program
If you want to win this application, then you will have to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.