Australian Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship is open for International Students, Domestic Students The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry, Physics taught at Australian National University The deadline of the scholarhip is Open until filled.
Australian Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship is available to undertake PhD level programs at Australian National University.
- University of Stirling Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- University of Brighton Scholarships in UK 2022
- Grove City College financial need Scholarships in USA 2021( Full-fee Scholarship)
- University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships 2021-22 for International Students
- University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships – Canada 2021
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Winner will receive the amount of $28092 and other benefits to complete their study in Australia.
Domestic & International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To be eligible as the following criteria :
- Domestic and international candidates are eligible.
- Candidates must have the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree with First Class Honours (or equivalent) or a Master degree (with a significant research component) in Physical Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or equivalent.
- You must be able to demonstrate the capacity to undertake independent research.
For applying this wonderful opportunity, seekers need to take admission at Australian National University. After that, applicants should email Professor Vincent Craig directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, to express interest.