Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Grants, USA is open for International Students, Domestic Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of New Haven The deadline of the scholarhip is 15 Oct 2020.
Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Grants, USA is available to undertake Masters level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Domestic & International Students are Eligible for this scholarship program.
- Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- Candidates must have good pre-qualification record
- All over the world applicants can apply for this educational bursary
- Seekers must be enrolled in a masters degree program at this university
Seekers who have successfully applied for a master’s course at the University of New Haven will be automatically considered for the reward.