UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
As a result of ongoing expansion, we are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
- Responsible for Territory / Channel Sales Order, Revenue development, Accountable for in-store visibility/availability of all products, translating the company’s customer service vision and mission to achieve assigned sales targets in the territory.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing relevant information needed to develop the territory sales plan and strategies towards achieving the agreed sales target.
- Cultivating and maintaining cordial relationship with customers of the company to ensure a long lasting business relationship
- Ensuring supervision and achievement of assigned merchandisers targets to key accounts in the territory
- Coordinating POP and Promos in assigned territory and implement the sales plan and strategies.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Resident in Minna, Niger State.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years requisite experience.
- Excellent at marketing and sales techniques
- Very good at database management
- Knowledge of financial management and corporate finance
- Good at information management and demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly innovative, creative and be externally oriented.
- Have sound business knowledge and demonstrate self-confidence
- Integrity and be good at customer management.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed and updated Resume using the job position as subject to: email@example.com