International Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College in USA: Applications are hereby inviting from academically qualified and outstanding international students for Merit-based Awards, who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at Concordia College in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
Concordia College offers additional scholarship opportunities for students participating in visual arts, music, theatre, speech and debate. Separate applications are required. Students selected to receive these awards will be expected to participate in events and programs.
International Merit-Based Awards 2020
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Concordia College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Concordia College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $28,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Visual arts, Music, Theatre, Speech and Debate
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
- University of Stirling Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- University of Brighton Scholarships in UK 2022
- Grove City College financial need Scholarships in USA 2021( Full-fee Scholarship)
- University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships 2021-22 for International Students
- University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships – Canada 2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College in USA